Open for Wine Tasting!
Wine Tastings and Table-side Service
All of our Tasting Room locations are open daily for wine tasting! At this time, Wine Tastings and table-side service are conducted indoors and outdoors on the patio.
Reservations are highly encouraged for our Woodinville and Vancouver Tasting Rooms as we've reduced seating to provide social distancing. We are leaving availability for walk-ins. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows.
For everyone's health and safety, our staff is required to wear face coverings, and our guests are required to do the same, except when seated. Click here to learn more about the safety measures we are taking.
Woodinville Tasting Room (425) 877-1274
11:00 AM - 6:00 PM on Sunday-Wednesday
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM on Thursday-Saturday
Make Reservation »
Vancouver Tasting Room (360) 216-1106
1:00PM - 8:00PM Daily
Make Reservation »
Prosser Tasting Room (509) 203-7646
11:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday-Thursday
11:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday-Saturday
No reservations needed. Walk-In Only.
Curbside Pick Up
If you prefer to just grab your wine and go, Curbside Pick Up continues to be offered at all locations. Simply call the Tasting Room to place a Pick Up order. Call again when you arrive at the location, and we’ll gladly meet you outside during business hours.
Don't forget... the more you buy, the more you save!
- 10% OFF 6 to 11 bottles
- 15% OFF 12 bottles or more!
- Join the Wine Club for additional Membership Discounts and Perks!
Enjoy our wines from the comfort of your own home without ever leaving the house! You sip, we ship!
For a limited time, we are offering FREE UPS Ground Shipping with the purchase of 6 or more bottles of Airfield Wines to our fellow Pacific Northwest residents of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
Shipments to other eligible shipping states receive $10 Flat Rate UPS Ground Shipping on 6 to 11 bottles ~or~ FREE UPS Ground Shipping on 12 or more bottles of Airfield Wines. Applies to orders shipped within the contiguous United States (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Alabama, Delaware, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Utah).
No Coupon Code Necessary! Shop wines and pick out your favorite selection today!
HEALTH AND SAFETY
With everyone's best interest at heart, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Our staff will have their temperature checked daily upon arrival at work.
- Our staff is required to wear face masks and continue meticulous hand hygiene.
- Face coverings are required for guests, except when seated.
- We are limiting seating to groups no larger than 5 guests in Woodinville and Prosser (4 guests in Vancouver).
- Seated Tastings are limited to a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Tables with chairs are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- The tasting room bar will be closed for tastings but may be used to order wine.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer will be made available upon entry.
- High-traffic locations will be cleaned regularly and tables will be disinfected after each use.
- We love conversing and discussing our wines with our guests, however, our staff may be keeping some distance as we try to reduce exposure for everyone.
- Tasting flights will consist of 5 wines (2-whites, 2-reds, and our Rosé) served in mini carafes. We will have wine by the glass and bottles available as well.
- No outside food permitted in the tasting room or on the patio. Charcuterie Plates are available for purchase.
We appreciate your understanding regarding these precautions and look forward to hosting you!