Please join us as we re-open our Vancouver and Woodinville Tasting Rooms for on-site service starting Friday, June 12th! Reservations are highly encouraged as we've reduced seating to provide social distancing. We are leaving availability for walk-ins. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows.
Open 12 pm - 7 pm daily with extended hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays (12 pm - 8 pm).
Open 11 am - 5 pm daily with extended hours on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays (11 am - 6 pm).
HEALTH AND SAFETY
With everyones best interest at heart, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Our staff will have their temperature checked daily upon arrival at work.
- Our staff is required to wear face masks and continue meticulous hand hygiene. We highly encourage our guests do the same, except when seated.
- We are limiting tastings to groups no larger than 5 people.
- Seated Tastings will use recycable, single-use materials and are limited to a maximum of 60 minutes.
- Tables with chairs are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- The tasting room bar will be closed for tastings, but may be used to order wine.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer will be made available upon entry.
- High-traffic locations will be cleaned regularly and tables will be disinfected after each use.
- We love conversing and discussing our wines with our guests, however, our staff may be keeping some distance as we try to reduce exposure for everyone.
- Tasting flights will consist of 5 wines (2-whites, 2-reds, and our Rosé) served in mini carafes as a single service format with a reusable tumbler. If you would like stemware instead, we are offering our logo wine glasses as a $4 add-on to your tasting. We will have wine by the glass and bottles available as well.
- No outside food permitted in the tasting room or on the patio.
We appreciate your understanding regarding these precautions and look forward to hosting you!