All of our Tasting Room locations are open daily! Reservations are highly encouraged for our Woodinville and Vancouver Tasting Rooms. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows. Our Prosser Tasting Room does not take reservations (walk-ins only).
Woodinville Tasting Room (425) 877-1274
14450 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Suite #109
Woodinville, Washington 98072
Vancouver Tasting Room (360) 216-1106
760 Waterfront Way
Vancouver, Washington 98660
Prosser Tasting Room (509) 203-7646
No Reservations Needed (Walk-ins Only)
560 Merlot Drive
Prosser, Washington 99350
HEALTH AND SAFETY
With everyone's best interest at heart, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Our staff will have their temperature checked daily upon arrival at work.
- Our staff is required to wear face masks and continue meticulous hand hygiene. We highly encourage our guests to do the same, except when seated.
- We are limiting tastings to groups no larger than 5 people in Vancouver and 6 people in Prosser and Woodinville.
- Seated Tastings will use recyclable, single-use materials and are limited to a maximum of 60 minutes.
- Tables with chairs are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- The tasting room bar will be closed for tastings but may be used to order wine.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer will be made available upon entry.
- High-traffic locations will be cleaned regularly and tables will be disinfected after each use.
- We love conversing and discussing our wines with our guests, however, our staff may be keeping some distance as we try to reduce exposure for everyone.
- Tasting flights will consist of 5 wines (2-whites and 3-reds) served in mini carafes. We will have wine by the glass and bottles available as well.
- No outside food permitted in the tasting room or on the patio.
We appreciate your understanding regarding these precautions and look forward to hosting you!