All of our Tasting Room locations are open daily! Reservations are highly encouraged for our Woodinville and Vancouver Tasting Rooms as our capacity has been greatly reduced. We are leaving availability for walk-ins. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows. Our Prosser Tasting Room does not take reservations (walk-ins only).
Woodinville Tasting Room (425) 877-1274
14450 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Suite #109
Woodinville, Washington 98072
Vancouver Tasting Room (360) 216-1106
760 Waterfront Way
Vancouver, Washington 98660
Prosser Tasting Room (509) 203-7646
No Reservations Needed (Walk-ins Only)
560 Merlot Drive
Prosser, Washington 99350
HEALTH AND SAFETY
With everyone's best interest at heart, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Our staff will have their temperature checked daily upon arrival at work.
- Our staff is required to wear face masks and continue meticulous hand hygiene. We highly encourage our guests to do the same, except when seated.
- We are limiting tastings to groups no larger than 5 people in Vancouver and 6 people in Prosser and Woodinville.
- Seated Tastings will use recyclable, single-use materials and are limited to a maximum of 60 minutes.
- Tables with chairs are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- The tasting room bar will be closed for tastings but may be used to order wine.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer will be made available upon entry.
- High-traffic locations will be cleaned regularly and tables will be disinfected after each use.
- We love conversing and discussing our wines with our guests, however, our staff may be keeping some distance as we try to reduce exposure for everyone.
- Tasting flights will consist of 5 wines (2-whites and 3-reds) served in mini carafes. We will have wine by the glass and bottles available as well.
- No outside food permitted in the tasting room or on the patio.
We appreciate your understanding regarding these precautions and look forward to hosting you!