Spring Wine Club Release
May 17, 2020 - June 30, 2020
Our Wine Club Spring Release is usually celebrated by a party! Given the current situation, we have pre-assembled this lovely 6-Pack for our Club Members. It is a robust collection that showcases our diverse portfolio of varietals and styles.
- 2018 Barbera: A gorgeous array of red and dark fruits. This wine is very food-friendly.
- 2018 Dolcetto: Raspberry liqueur, crème de cassis, chocolate-covered cherry, and exotic spice envelope the senses.
- 2018 Grenache: A medium-light bodied wine exhibits aromas of fresh strawberry puree, grenadine, and red current.
- 2018 Mourvèdre: Vibrant layers of plum, cherry cola, and hints of white pepper.
- 2018 Tempranillo: An abundance of blue fruits with complex aromas of savory spice and tea leaves.
- 2019 Viognier: Vivid aromatics of ripe pear, banana peel, and honeysuckle. Richly textured and exceptionally balanced.
Wine Tasting Videos:
Learn about each wine from our winemaker, Travis Maple, as he briefly guides you through a 3-5 minute tasting video. Enjoy watching these videos and tasting through these wines at your own leisure.
- View Barbera Video »
- View Dolcetto Video »
- View Grenache Video »
- View Mourvèdre Video »
- View Tempranillo Video »
Private Wine Tasting Via Zoom:
Our Tasting Room Representatives are happy to walk you through 2-3 wines during a complimentary, 30-minute session via Zoom. Get ready to sip, chat, learn, and have fun! Schedule a Zoom Tasting today!