Uke Society Session
January 22, 2018
Beginners to seasoned ukulele players are all welcome and solo performances are encouraged! Sheet music and ukuleles will be provided based on reservations (limited quantity)
Ukulele session is FREE; Wine is available for purchase
What songs are we learning to play on the ukulele?
• Can't Help Falling in Love (Elvis)
• Sparks Fly (Taylor Swift)
• Count on Me (Bruno Mars)
• Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Iz Kamakawiwo'ole)
• What a Wonderful World (Sam Cooke)
Capacity: 20 seats available
How do I reserve my spot?
1. Visit https://www.facebook.com/
2. Visit https://www.facebook.com/
o Do you have a ukulele or need to borrow one?
o Do you play any instruments? If yes, for how long?
o Will you be bringing any guests? How many?
3. Approval is dependent based on space capacity (you will receive a confirmation message); capacity is first-come-first-served
We apologize in advance for reaching capacity quickly. We intend to keep a small group size both for the nature of the session as well as because of space constraints. Please join the Uke Society Facebook Group & follow Facebook Page and we will make sure to notify and give you priority in our next session.
Please understand the session is designed primarily for adult ukulele players, if your children are interested in learning to play the ukulele in a similar environment, please reach out directly to David for more information
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE & TIME
January 22nd, 2018
5:30pm - 7:30pm
Airfield Estates, 14450 Woodinville-Remond Rd, Suite 109, Woodinville, WA 98072
« Back to Events